"Holy, holy, holy
is the LORD of hosts..."
- "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and
the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen."
(2 Corinthians 13:14)
- "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..."
- "Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
From the time that it was, I was there. And now the Lord
GOD and His Spirit Have sent Me." (Isaiah 48:16)
- "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought
near...For through Him we both have access by one Spirit
to the Father." (Ephesians 2:13-18)
- "But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying
in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God,
looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal
life." (Jude 1:20-21)
- "This Jesus God has raised up...Therefore being exalted to the right hand of
God, and having received from the Father the promise of the
Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear."